CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, September 8, 2012

I am blessed by the turning of The Wheel


With my work and career slowly but surely going the way of the dinosaur, Ive been working on different things to do with my life, which has been an adventure, frustrating.. tedious.. mysterious.. slow. In trying to answer the question of what I really love doing the most and how do I make my life about that, Ive been trying to plug into how do I really make that happen? I love reading Tarot, I finally have studied and worked and learned where I am using those things to help other people and myself.. but getting the message out there has been challenging. I love my computer and the internet and the way the whole world seems open in ways in was not even 10 years ago, working with it has been tough for me. I have a billion books, and could literally make this into a full time job. Its awesome.. but overwhelming at the same time. On explaining this, Eric suggested I try getting an agent or intern, which I never thought of and we decided to try it. So.. I have an intern/agent now. =) Which of course led me back to all the aggravation and confusion surrounding my website, which I did manage to locate in cyberville. But hopefully we are revamping that!

Of course, as with any task that we find challenging and frustrating, it is taking me forever to get this moving along, but I am slowly doing so, accent on the sloooowly. Just before the Blue Moon, I pulled the following cards from the Guaian Tarot, in answer to the question "What do I most need to be working on this week?"

1. What I have: Canoe Reversed: This would be the equivalent of the Chariot reversed, which talks about scattered energy and progress being difficult. Um - ya! I love this deck though, because in addition to offering meanings, the creator of the deck, Joanna Powel Colbert, also offers questions to ask yourself related to a particular card as well as some great affirmations. It gives the querent a lot more to think about and more depth to the questions and answers. Questions associated with this were things like, what goal do I need to focus on, what path am I on, where or how do I need to exercise self-discipline in my life, am I making progress on my journey, what does success mean to me? I can see how the reversal really let me know that I need to be contemplating these issues and starting to answer or formulate the answers to some of these questions.

2. What I need to know: The Wheel. Loved this. I like that the wheel is upright, but I think the reversal of the previous card feels like it is slowing the energy of the wheel a bit.. like its starting to move or just getting started to move, but its not in full moving energy. Really experiencing the pace of the outside of the Wheel of Fortune can be a pretty frenzied experience, and while I dont really love frenzy, I feel like getting things underway in my life really needs that kind of push.. So I like that its on its way.. Questions associated with this card were things like what is changing in my life - I can say, everything. My response - I could be handling it better, but I am trying. Am I resisting - uh, yeah! How do I stay centered - I grab a spoke and hold on as tightly as i can! What can I control.. and what is beyond my control - working on it..lol. What kind of healing does the wheel offer - this was a new perspective for me in thinking about the wheel.. I never thought about it as a healing thing, but I like that idea.

3. What I get: 7 of Earth. Im seeing this as well. I am slowly marking off things on my To Do List, one thing at a time, but its a lengthy list, some numbers without an item. Usually things never move fast enough for me, and this time is no different, but Im also recognizing that as I move and work with different issues and obstacles, I am slowly moving through this state of tail-chasing activity and getting closer, even if only 1 step at a time, to what I want.

Ive gotten some expertise support, I just put up my Facebook tarot page - be sure to check it out! Im hoping to have more contacts and movement starting this fall as I head into winter. Ive started reading a new book on manifestation and hope to start working on that better, more on this later. Slowly im knocking off each pentacle, one by one.

The affirmation associated with this card: I trus that my efforts are growing to fruition in their own good time. =) Yeeeaahh!!

0 comments: