CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, February 7, 2008

How kewl is this!!


Ok - so i could not figure out how people could have the kewlest blog backgrounds and I didnt.. so im going into other blogs trying to figure this out and i hit this little teeny, tiny stripe that says blog templates, and here we go!

Of course, you cant see the previous setup.. but being the wannabe computer geek I am, i get so very excited when i do things here that I did not previously think I could figure out without calling a true computer geek. LOL

So I did my reading for the week on Monday, and once again my current situation was described as the 10 of swords reversed. This is the second week in a row my current situation was described this way. At first, seeing the 10 of swords, like most people, i went urrrrgh. BUT - it was reversed. So at first im thinking.. urrrgh, this means it will last longer or be drawn out instead of being wrapped up and moving on. Then I consulted with my favorite reversal book by Mary Greer, Tarot Reversals, and realized that the 10 of Swords reversed might be a good thing. Because, as she points out, when you look at the card, the sky is much brighter when this card is reversed as opposed to right side up. So this means things are in the process of looking brighter - i can stand that!


Last week's middle position, what i need to know, was 5 of cups. This week it is 6 of swords. So I guess my thoughts are moving away from my suffering and grief and maybe paying more attention to what is in the 2 upright cups as opposed to the fallen 3. Bernard and his b.s. was on my mind, as right after I did last week's reading I did a reading on the situation with him. Part of the 6 of swords is gaining objectivity by laing a situation and turmoil. hmmm


The outcome for my week is the Star reversed. Not sure what that is about, though it would probably describe my mood about me lately. Workin on it..


We have tarot this weekend - activity is Which tarot card are you? This should be fun. We did this with the Witches group last month and the conversations were amazing, very revealing. As crazy as that group is, they are very open people, which is one of the things I love best about them. Our tarot group seems more conservative, at least energy-wise, which is also a good thing i think..lol.. so it will be interesting to see how everyone spins this activity for themselves and contrast it with what we did last month.


My contemplation this week has been the Star reversed. And not cooincidentally, the tarot meeting this month in Raleigh will be the Star.


0 comments: