CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

The Wheel in the Sky



My reading for this week:


1. What I have: 6 of Wands


2. What I need to know: Wheel of Fortune Reversed


3. What I get: 4 of Pentacles




So I think the 6 of wands has to do with getting through this past weekend, which was very hectic. It was parent weekend, and I had no idea what we were going to face with the coming of the weekend. My parents came out, which was great, and I was not nervous,but with my family, you just never know how its gonna go. Also we were concerned about the teacher conferences, as Blysse has been having some trouble in a few of her classes. I also wanted to come out of the weekend with possibly new friends.

I think on all levels we were pretty victorious. We really enjoyed the time with my parents, even in spite of some issues, it was a great visit. The conferences went much better than I thought, and so I would definitely consider those a victory. We also met the mother of one of Blysse's classmates who will probably be moving here, and she was just lovely and we did some readings for her and her friend. So I think I really started out the week having had a great outcome to the past weekend.

But what i need to know for this coming week surrounds the Wheel of Fortune - Reversed. Im not sure what this will be surrounding. Not coincidentally, we will be studying the Wheel this weekend in our Tarot Meetup.. maybe its referring to possibly being stuck with that, as our group is not the largest yet and we have some people who will not be there.. and i am worried about how things are shaping up with the group. So I can see it might be referring to this.


Maybe it is referring to me being stuck.. but this would be in a much bigger way than normally. Im not really sure how it fits in with my first card.. or if it even needs to.


This led me to seek the secret of the Wheel, which is Scale. What does this mean - great question, because at first glance, i had no idea myself. Per Wald Amberstone from the Secrets of Tarot classes: "When The Wheel of Fortune comes up in a reading, its secret reminds you that your situation is unimaginably rich with possibility if you look above, below, within and beyond your normal range of vision."

The 4 of pentacles talks about being focused on material things, accumulating things of power and wealth and assuring that you can keep them. He is the miser of the deck. I also see him as a protected person, as the pentacle in this deck covers his heart and above and below him. As an outcome it could be me being more protected financially, which would be nice. It could mean im getting more stingy, hopefully not..lol. Maybe things remain safe and tight and getting financially better or at least maintaining status quo.. ill take that.
How do I relate that to the Wheel and what i need to know.. ? I think some validation will be needed on this one.
My spirit card for the week: Spirit. Taking a leap of faith, knowing that you are guided and protected. This would fit with the 4 of Pentacles, i think.

0 comments: